Thursday, October 7, 2010

Meet the girl with the rainbow shirt.

This is a weekly blog, about me, the girl with the rainbow shirt! I am in my last year of college at a catholic university in Florida. I also play golf and tutor students part time. I decided to major in Accounting, I figure if I'm going to spend four years studying something, it might as well be something that's nearly recession proof. I am a huge supporter of the LGBT community and the Human Rights Campaign. I guess you can do the math on my political views. I truly believe I have found "the one", and I plan to spend the rest of my life with her. This is a blog about the trials, failures, successes and opportunities of my life. Follow along for a fun ride!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it...I wish this blog (and it's creator) the best :-) speaks to hearts of those who are secretly in a "rainbow shirt" and help those who don't understand see a different side of the LGBT community. Muwah!!!!

Suzanne said...

Thank you miss!!! :)